About Elisa Lorello and The Stronger Pull
I wrote this on my official author website: "If there’s an underlying question in each of my books that embodies their characters’ struggles and successes, it’s this: Are you living authentically?
It’s a question I ask myself, and it draws me to stories in which characters seek a sense of home, be it in their workplace or career, relationships, residence, and/or, most importantly, in their own skin."
It also draws me to oracle and tarot card reading, space clearing, and the reason I started this page. In oracle and tarot card reading, I get to read the stories the cards tell, and pass them on to others in order to help them move closer to living authentically. In space clearing and feng shui, I help others make their home a reflection of the authentic life they want, and vice-versa.
As I mentioned here, I’ve been interested in cards and card reading since my early twenties (I’m fifty years old now). Since 2019, I've taken a much more passionate and professional interest in them. The same goes for space clearing and feng shui, following my first introduction to Denise Linn's book Sacred Space in 1996, When I started this website, I was still in pursuit of reconnecting to my own "stronger pull" since putting my writing career on hold indefinitely, and intuited that by helping others find theirs, a new one would reveal itself to me. And that's exactly what happened when I made the decision to move card reading and space clearing from a pastime to a service for and to others.
The intent of this website has morphed in just the few short months of its conception and creation. Part of that is due to our present-day pandemic circumstances (I started this website in early January 2020). The other part is my own growth and development during the same months.
Who is The Stronger Pull for?
- If you’re here, then it’s for you.
- If you are feeling lost or adrift, then I want to help you find direction.
- If you’re feeling out of touch with your authenticity, then through the stories of passion, inspiration, and enthusiasm in the cards (and on my Facebook page), I want you to recall your own and reconnect you to who you really are.
- If you’re feeling unfulfilled in life, then I want you to use space clearing to find purpose and meaning in those things you already love while also connecting to the love within you.
- If you’re already connected to what fulfills and sustains you, then consider a card reading to be a “tune-up” or reminder to maintain that connection.
- If you want to experience the fun, insights, and guidance of a card reading, then I am here to serve.
What’s in it for me?
As an author, one of my primary motivations for writing a novel is to write the book I wanted to read. If I wasn’t connected to the truth of the story in some way, then there was no way I could expect readers to be. So I confess: Card reading and space clearing allows me to re-purpose those things I already love (writing, teaching, telling stories), and, like the alchemist, make something new and magical with them both for you and for me.